Pages

Sunday 2 September 2012

Beyond Belief...

Wow I have just returned from my first British 4* and am proud to say both my beautiful boys completed.
Willy Do did an excellent test with a few little green mistakes, jumped the round of his life XC for clear with 20 time faults and even more impressively just one down in the show jumping. He has surpassed our wildest dreams finishing in 19th place and a bursary for best first timer. I could not be more thrilled for the Greenlees family his wonderful owners and for our future....eek look out World Games!!
My darling Luke did his best test ever for 41.7 into 7th, he then lived up to his Animo genes by putting in a bit of a naughty stop at the ditch at fence 7 after which he ate up the massive track, and jumped a super round on the last day with an expensive loss of concentration at the second last. I am learning such a huge amount from him, and sentimentally feel he really put me back in the game when i first returned from NZ. I'm sure he has a big win in him when he decides to join in the party on all three days!!!
I can't thank my amazing gang enough, I am lucky enough to be surrounded by the most supportive gang of friends and family and I am convinced I couldn't do it without them. My fabulous owners The Greenlees, The Taylors and Kathy B...THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY, to Gill, Andrew Fletcher and Luis your guidance is exemplary, to Mo and D your unwavering support is beyond brilliant. I have the best team of girls backing me up Captain Frantastic, Bec/ Bev, and Bec/ Len...you are all totally ace, and my wee sister and bro are mega stars.
THANK YOU...can't wait for Blenheim now which alarmingly is already 'this week'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment